- Looking for a flexible exciting opportunity writing about topics relevant to nursing students?
- Looking for a way to differentiate yourself from your peers while learning more about the issues facing the nursing profession?
- Looking for a creative outlet to write about a variety of topics at a new and exciting nursing start-up?
Look no further!
As RNDeer continues to grow our site, we are looking to expand our writing team. Whether you are just starting out in nursing school, a new graduate or a seasoned veteran – we want to hear what you have to say. We are primarily looking for writing that focuses on helping new graduates in their careers but anything related to nursing school is fair game. We are open to individuals who want a weekly commitment or those who are looking to write every once in a while. If interested, please submit the form below:
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Innovation in Nursing – Not what you would expect! - February 7, 2014
- How to make it through Your First, Second and Every Holiday Shift as a New Nurse Graduate - December 19, 2013
- 3 Resume Mistakes that are Costing you New Grad Interviews - November 22, 2013